"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."
~ Winston Churchill
Your Gift Makes a Difference
Whether you are donating your time, talent, equipment or money to Youth for Technology Foundation, it is a very important decision in the lives of individuals and families. You want to make sure you're supporting an organization that is going to make an impact in areas that are important to you.
What we do at YTF is important not only for the students we serve, but for the future of our communities and the future of our world. Though on a shoestring budget, we have been able to make phenomenal strides to positively change lives in communities we work in.
We would like the opportunity to serve more students in many more communities around the world, but we need your help to do so. No gift is insignificant or insurmountable. We ask that when you and your family are making decisions on community giving, that you consider making a tax-deductible and recurring financial gift to Youth for Technology Foundation. It is only then that we can partner to change a young person's life for the better.
Seven Easy Ways to Give
- Send us your gift today by clicking on the Network for Good Logo below.
Alternatively, you may mail a check payable to "YTF" to:Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF)
12123 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40243
- Double your impact by participating in your employer’s matching gift program. Many employers match monetary gifts and volunteer hours.
- Organize a YTF Fundraising Party or Sale. YTF receives several letters of interest to organize sales of which we would receive the proceeds. Sample Letter from two young sisters in the U.K. to YTF.
- Workplace Giving Campaigns provide another opportunity to designate your donation to YTF.
- Remember a loved one by asking friends and family to make a charitable donation to YTF in their memory.
- Spread the word. Tell a friend about YTF or forward a copy of our newsletter, TechDrums, their way.
- Include YTF in your Will. Planned Giving allows you to make the gift of a lifetime.