Board of Trustees & Honorary Board of Trustees
The YTF Board of Trustees is the governing body of YTF and develops policy while providing direction to the Executive Director. The Board sets the strategic direction of YTF; while overseeing the business controls and internal capacity of the organization.
The YTF Board of Trustees is made up of experienced trustees with international representation across diverse disciplines that play a leadership role in leading YTF through its next decade of growth, sustainability and impact.
YTF’s Board of Trustees are instrumental in supporting YTF through their ideas, contacts, experience and recommendations.
- Njideka Harry, Founding Executive Director, Youth for Technology Foundation
- Alessandra DiLorenzo, Business Development - NAVTEQ
- Bambo Sofola, Director, Microsoft Corporation
- Lee Rother, Ph.D, Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
- Don Okonny, C.E.O. Sagamy
- Silvia Lovato, Director, PBS Kids
- Leo Osahor, Executive Communications, Microsoft Corporation
- Paul Swider, U.S. Department of State, Office of e-Diplomacy
- Nicholas Okoye, CEO, Anabel Mobile Group
- Alex Yancher, Associate, Business Operations Division, Facebook
- Katherine Maher, Consultant, World Bank
At Youth for Technology Foundation, we are honored to have such a talented mix of individuals serving on the Board of Trustees.
The YTF Honorary Board of Trustees is comprised of distinguished and dedicated civic and business leaders who were the support backbone of YTF’s founding 11 years ago and have over the years provided invaluable strategic advice, guidance and support for YTF.
- Denis C. Ugwuegbu, Ph.D, Educator and Consultant, University of Ibadan and University of Michigan.
- Ifueko Omoigui-Okauru, Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- Joyce Elele, Ph.D, United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Turner T. Isoun, Ph.D, Former Honorable Minister of Science and Technology, Federal Republic of Nigeria