You can invest in YTF’s Impact Fund which distributes your donation equally among a group of selected programs, or you can direct all of your donations to a specific program of choice. Whichever option you decide, here is how your donation will be used.
No gift is insignificant or insurmountable. As you and your family are making decisions on what missions to support, we ask that you consider making a tax-deductible one time or recurring financial gift to Youth for Technology Foundation.
Read about our 100% model as you support our work.
Click here to see a list of individuals who have invested in our work.
Click here to see a list of the companies representing Foundations,
Private and Public sector who invest in our work.
For your convenience, there are 7 easy ways to give*:
1. Donate securely here
We have worked hard to showcase our progress toward our mission, and our long-held belief in being transparent about our work, to our constituents.
2. Amazon Smile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Youth For Technology Foundation whenever you shop on AmazonSmile
3. Mail a check payable to “YTF” to YTF’s mailing address in the U.S. at 119 Evergreen Road, P.O.Box 436411, Louisville, KY 40253.
4. Double your impact by participating in your employer’s matching gift program. Many employers match monetary gifts and volunteer hours. Employers like Xerox and Microsoft match monetary gifts 1:1 and employers like Best Buy convert employee volunteer hours to money for the non-profit. Ask your employer, call or email the YTF offices if you have questions.
5. Organize a YTF Fundraising Party or Sale. YTF receives several letters of interest to organize sales of which we would receive the proceeds. We thought this letter from 2 young sisters in the U.K. to YTF about a bake sale they were hosting to benefit YTF was super-sweet!
6. Workplace Giving Campaigns provide another opportunity to designate your donation to YTF. At least annually, corporations run a workplace giving campaign encouraging their employees to donate to a non profit of choice. This is one way to not only make a financial contribution to YTF, but also to be an ambassador for YTF in the company.
7. Remember a loved one by asking friends and family to make a charitable donation to YTF in their memory.
8. Include YTF in your will. For U.S. residents, if you would like to name Youth for Technology Foundation as a beneficiary in your will, please use the following “Youth for Technology Foundation, a non-profit corporation, organized and existing under the laws of the State of Kentucky, with its principal place of business address located at 1701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd. Louisville, KY 40203”.
* Donors will receive periodic email updates on our work and other ways to get involved.
* YTF will not will not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. We will never give your name and contact information to a third party vendor.