At YTF, we do a lot of research, but we don’t do this to get grants or chase pie-in-the-sky thinking. We do research to make a difference in people’s lives, here and now.
That’s what research should do. Make life routine.
To find out how our research can benefit your work, please contact us.
We have a unique track record of conducting baseline monitoring and evaluation work in hard to reach and high risk areas while applying the highest professional quality to field work. We employ highly trained master data collectors, run multiple pilots and perform on-site verification of data collection.
YTF provides original data, analysis and insights on trends in areas with a focus on how people access and use these services for transformation.
Who We Work With
We work with a wide range of clients – from international development agencies to private sector firms and philanthropic foundations – to make a positive impact in the lives of people at the bottom of the economic pyramid.
What We Do
• We conduct quantitative and qualitative studies covering both the demand side (client/consumer) and the supply side (providers).
• Program monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
• Baseline needs analysis and reporting for program development
• Public opinion polling
• Data management and analysis
• Metrics definition and communication