Material and facility donations keep our programs running
What we need
Give good! YTF accepts donations of working technology equipment including desktop computers (monitors and CPUs), laptops, printers, photocopiers, overhead projectors, digital cameras and video recorders. We require that all PCs come with hard drives pre-installed.
Listed are the minimum requirements of donated equipment to meet the needs of our programs.
We require that all PCs come with hard drives pre-installed. PCs to be donated should also meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 2GB RAM
- Minimum of 80GB Sata Hard Disk Space
- Minimum of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display 800 X 600
To get information on your PC specifications, the following steps should be followed.
- To find out the amount of hard drive space on your PC, right click on the Start button and select Explore. When you are in the Explore window, right click on the C drive and select Properties. This should bring you to a pop-up screen (in which the General Tab is displayed). You can find your PC hard drive capacity here.
- To find details about your PC (applications, memory, speed), select Start, click on Settings and Control Panel. Select Performance and Maintenance and select System from the list of options.
Working monitors 21″ and above only.
Make a donation
All donations (including shipping) are tax deductible as YTF is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Most YTF equipment donors based in the U.S. ship their equipment donations through UPS as their rates are very competitive and delivery is guaranteed.
To make a donation of technology equipment, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will contact you with details on how to send your donation.
Thanks to our donors
Youth for Technology Foundation is extremely grateful to the individuals and companies who have donated technology and educational equipment towards our work.