At YTF, we do a lot of research, but we don’t do this to get grants or chase pie-in-the-sky thinking. We do research to make a difference in people’s lives, here and now.
That’s what research should do: make life better.
To find out how our research can benefit your work, please contact us.
We have a unique track record of conducting baseline monitoring and evaluation work in hard-to-reach and high-risk areas, while applying the highest professional quality to field work. We employ highly trained master data collectors, run multiple pilots, and perform on-site verification of data collection. Bottom line – you can’t manage what you can’t measure.
YTF provides original data, analysis, and insights on trends, with a focus on how people access and use these services for transformation.
Who we work with
We work with a wide range of clients – from international development agencies to private sector firms and philanthropic foundations – to make a positive impact in the lives of people at the bottom of the economic pyramid.
What we do
- We conduct quantitative and qualitative studies covering both the demand side (client/consumer) and the supply side (providers).
- Program monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- Baseline needs analysis and reporting for program development
- Public opinion polling
- Data management and analysis
- Metrics definition and communication