Invest in Humanity
Why partner with YTF?
We would not be where we are today without the support and participation of our corporate partners.
Simply put, we can’t do it alone. But we also know that our partners need to generate value from this relationship that goes beyond goodwill and social impact. That is why we make the following simple promises to support you in meeting your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) business objectives.
Our partner commitment
- In working with YTF, you are gaining access to new opportunities for employees to engage and feel they play a role in making a difference with your organization.
- We will provide all partners with access to content materials that can be used to share stories from the field of your organization’s participation and impact.
- We will share transparent impact reporting that demonstrates how your organization is making change in the communities we serve.
What types of companies partner with YTF?
Technology is a great equalizer in many ways – we have found many opportunities to bridge the gap between appropriate technology, the needs of our beneficiaries, and the missions of our partners. We are always looking to find new, innovative, and disruptive ways to partner – so no organization or industry is off the table. To best understand how your organization and YTF may connect, take a look at where we work and our programs.
Ways to engage
We work with partners on an individual level to create custom co-operations that ladder up to business objectives. Here are a few of the different ways partners can engage with YTF, either in a single activation or a more comprehensive set of initiatives.
- Cash / in-kind contributions
- Global volunteer days
- Cause-marketing initiatives
- Employee annual giving campaigns
- Events and sponsorships
- Training and capacity building
If you share our values, let’s work together on responsible strategies that make a difference. Call our U.S. Headquarters office at 502.410.5523 or email us to get started. We will build a plan together that makes the right impact.
Back to Get Involved >