In 2015, the United Nations established 17 goals to change our world – the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The goals are ambitious, yet we believe they are attainable. They also intersect with much of the work we are already implementing across the five countries in which we host programs.
For this blog post series, we’re taking a deep dive into exploring ten of the goals to give cultural context and commentary on the landscape we have come to know and the role YTF plays in making each goal a reality.
Dig into our first post here: End Poverty in All Its Forms Everywhere (SDGs and Our Work)
Goal Breakdowns Blog Posts
(Title previews are below. Posts will be linked below as they are published. More coming soon!)
- On Hunger, Nutrition, and Sustainable Agriculture (SDGs and Our Work)
- On Education and Learning Opportunities (SDGs and Our Work)
- Achieve Gender Equality and Empower All Women and Girls (SDGs and Our Work)
- On Economic Growth, Employment, and Decent Work (SDGs and Our Work)
- On Infrastructure, Industrialization and Fostering Innovation (SDGs and Our Work)
- Reduce Inequality Within and Among Countries (SDGs and Our Work)
- On Peace, Justice, and Building Institutions (SDGs and Our Work)
- Ensure Healthy Lives and Promote Well-Being for All at All Ages (SDGs and Our Work)